Local Marketing Industry Weekly Update – #47 – March 20, 2013
This week’s agenda:
Weekly Update Overview
• Is Bing Testing “Subjectship” Rather Than Authorship In Its Search Results?
• Google Penalized One Article On BBC’s Web Site
• Bing Webmaster Tools Adds Site Move Tool
• Video Snippets Vs. Author Images – Which Have Higher Click Through Rates?
• Study Finds Google’s Penguin Update Getting Stricter Over Time
• Google Panda Update 25 Seems To Have Hit
• Google: We’re Unlikely To Confirm Current Or Future Panda Updates
• AdWords “Ineffective” Says eBay, Google “Meta-Pause Analysis” Contradicts Those Findings
• Study: 55 Percent Of Mobile-Search Driven Conversions Happen In One Hour Or Less
Weekly Tips Overview
Last Week – Local Networking for Citation and Ranking
This week – Videos – simple and get 5 key videos in next three months
LIM Tip last week – Local Networking to Create a Local Seminar for FREE
LIM Tip this week – client expectations – under promise , over deliver . famous business leader always did this to become richest company in world.
The Local Marketing Industry Weekly Update, presented by Scott Gallagher. Scott is the co-founder of Local Marketing Source and has become the recognized expert in providing local marketing services to local businesses.
For more FREE articles and videos like this, simply give your name and email below and we'll send this TOP 10 Local SEO Strategies Report. We respect your privacy. We will NEVER sell, rent or share your email address.
Local Marketing Industry Weekly Update - Free Subscription