Here is a list of the tools discuss during the public webinar “Essential Local Business SEO Marketing Tools and Tips“.
- Inventory of Digital Assets: This is a excel management report that is used to manage the digital assets for clients
- GetListed: See how your business is listed on Google, Bing and other local search engines. Created by David Mihm and definitely worth checking out.
- GetALink: A perfect quick solution to sending clients large media files without the use of email or FTP.
- Local Search Rank Checker: A great rank checker from Bright Local.
- Google alerts: A simple tool used for many different purposes. In this case, be notified first of reviews and changes.
- LMS Local Keyword Tool – Use the Local Keyword Research Tool to get new keyword ideas. Enter one Geographical Modifier/Core Term per line and click Generate Keywords.
- HootSuite – A great social media management and propagation tool.
- Constant Contact – A simple email marketing program used for our clients.
Essential Local Business SEO Marketing Tools and Tips
Online marketing expert Scott Gallagher of Local Marketing Source will be discussing the critical tools used to help rank local businesses #1 in Google.
- Discover the top tools Scott uses at his agency for his Chiropractic, Dental and Transportation clients.
- Learn Scott’s critical tips and tricks used in his agency with these tools.
- Live Q&A with Scott will be hosted at the end of the webinar…ask any question!