Local Marketing Industry Weekly Update – #27 – 10-17-2012
This week’s agenda:
• A new tool to disavow links in Google
• Map Search On PCs “Eroding,” Shifting To Mobile — comScore
• Foursquare Takes On Yelp With New Homepage Search Box
• Google’s EMD Update
• Google’s Matt Cutts – “Search Spam Go On Forever”
• Last Week: Get Listed.org. This week: Claiming Those profiles. Next Week: Profile Best Practices.
Welcome to the Local Marketing Industry Weekly Update. This presentation is brought to you as part of the Local Marketing Source professional development series for the local marketing industry. (Note: This is an audio presentation so turn up the volume on your speakers)
Local Marketing Industry Weekly Update – Free Subscription
|iTunes – Click Here||YouTube – Click Here||PodBean – Click Here|
Join the discussion at Local Business Forum – www.localbizbuilders.com
For more FREE articles and videos like this, simply give your name and email below and we'll send this TOP 10 Local SEO Strategies Report. We respect your privacy. We will NEVER sell, rent or share your email address.
Local Marketing Industry Weekly Update - Free Subscription