Local Marketing Industry Weekly Update – #35 – 12-19-21
This week’s agenda:
• Google Challenges NORAD In Tracking Santa, Launches Google Santa Tracker
• Keyword Not Provided Passes 70% as Chrome Makes ALL Searches HTTPS
• Google Map for iOS Ships
• Google Updates Review Content Policy
• Google Running Feedback Experiment That’s Similar To Human Quality Rater Test
• No, That Wasn’t A Google Panda Update You Felt
The Local Marketing Industry Weekly Update, presented by Scott Gallagher. Scott is the co-founder of Local Marketing Source and has become the recognized expert in providing local marketing services to local businesses.
→ Website On-The-Page SEO
This is only a partial list of the factors and represents the most important items to complete.
1. Validate your HTML code so it is “spider” compliant. http://validator.w3.org/
2. Text link navigation at the bottom of the page. Use your keywords as anchor text.
3. The Title Tag should be compelling and focused.
4. Your description tag needs to work hand-in-hand with the Title to get the searcher to “click” on the listing.
5. Every page should have a unique (60% of the words completely original) Title & Description.
6. H1 tag should be used and should be very compelling
7. Add ALT tags to your main graphics and do not attempt to fool the Search Engines here.
8. Place your keyword phrase in the following areas:
i. Title Tag
ii. Meta Description
iii. H1 tag to begin the content
iv. First paragraph of content
v. Appearing in Bold or Italic in the first three paragraphs of content (if possible, not that big of a deal)
vi. Appearing in the filename (or directory name)
vii. Used in anchor text to either an internal page or relevant external site.
Fix bad links and create XML Sitemap and submit to Google.
Local Biz Builders: http://www.localbizbuilders.com
Local Marketing Industry Weekly Update – Free Subscription
|iTunes – Click Here||YouTube – Click Here||PodBean – Click Here|
Join the discussion at Local Business Forum – www.localbizbuilders.com
For more FREE articles and videos like this, simply give your name and email below and we'll send this TOP 10 Local SEO Strategies Report. We respect your privacy. We will NEVER sell, rent or share your email address.
Local Marketing Industry Weekly Update - Free Subscription