Local Marketing Industry Weekly Update – #31 – November 21, 2012
This week’s agenda:
• No, That Wasn’t A Panda Update — But One Is Coming
• Groupon Makes Bid To Become Local (Deals) Search Engine
• Google Maps App A Step Closer To iTunes Submission
• Google Introduces Targeting Improvements To Help More Marketers “Get Local” For Holidays
• Nokia HERE Maps Sucks (Significantly) More Than Apple Maps
• Patients With Online Access To Doctors May Make More Office Visits
TIP: Last Week → Review Acquisition Systems for Local Businesses. This Week, Social Media Strategies for a Local Business – Next Week – Citation Acquisition Strategies
The Local Marketing Industry Weekly Update, presented by Scott Gallagher. Scott is the co-founder of Local Marketing Source and has become the recognized expert in providing local marketing services to local businesses.
Welcome to the Local Marketing Industry Weekly Update. This presentation is brought to you as part of the Local Marketing Source professional development series for the local marketing industry. (Note: This is an audio presentation so turn up the volume on your speakers)
Local Marketing Industry Weekly Update – Free Subscription
|iTunes – Click Here||YouTube – Click Here||PodBean – Click Here|
Join the discussion at Local Business Forum – www.localbizbuilders.com
For more FREE articles and videos like this, simply give your name and email below and we'll send this TOP 10 Local SEO Strategies Report. We respect your privacy. We will NEVER sell, rent or share your email address.
Local Marketing Industry Weekly Update - Free Subscription