Do It Yourself SEO – Weekly Update #50 – Disavow Tool Local Business – Facebook Local Search
Weekly Update Overview
- How Google’s Disavow Links Tool Can Remove Penalties
- Google Explains Why Your New Page’s Number One Ranking May Drop
- Facebook Nearby Is Now Facebook “Local Search”
- New Google For Business Dashboard Now Available For All New Users Nationwide
- Google Local: Are Mobile Signals Actively used in Ranking Local Results?
Weekly Tips Overview
Last Week – Video #2 – Walk Through and Video #1 Testimonials
This week – Video #3 – technical overview of core product or service
LIM Tip last week – Habitual Behaviour modification
LIM Tip this week –
What’s Going on in the Member Facebook Group
I have a comment and question about spin tags for article submissions. I just had a client ask about a third party service that creates articles, adds spin tags and submits the articles to thousands of sites. My advice was that this type of practice probably would hurt more than help my client’s business.
Truth be told I have never heard of spin tags = a reg flag moment!
Any thoughts out there?
Weekly Local Business Tip
Video #3 – technical overview of core product or service
PPT or Keynote
For more FREE articles and videos like this, simply give your name and email below and we'll send this TOP 10 Local SEO Strategies Report. We respect your privacy. We will NEVER sell, rent or share your email address.
Local Marketing Industry Weekly Update - Free Subscription